Must be a current Harvard graduate student.
Must be available to attend the full retreat and all Monday night sessions in their entirety (see Required Attendance Dates section below). Full participation and attendance is crucial to the success of this program and thus we cannot accept individuals who are not able to attend all sessions. As peers, we hold each other accountable to show up for each other throughout the semester–before applying, please reflect on whether this semester is the right time to be present and committed to this program.
- Must be able to contribute $50 for the cost of the retreat. Please note that all meals will be provided at the retreat as well as dinner at all of the Monday night sessions.
Required Attendance Dates:
- Retreat: Friday, February 24 (~6:30 pm) – Sunday, February 26 (~3:00 pm)
- Pre-Session: Plan to connect with your Forum group the week of February 27
- Session #1: Monday, March 6 (6:30-9:30pm)
- Session #2: Monday, March 20 (6:30-9:30pm)
- Session #3: Monday, March 27 (6:30-9:30pm)
- Session #4: Monday, April 3 (6:30-9:30pm)
- Session #5: Monday, April 10 (6:30-9:30pm)
- Session #6: Monday, April 17(6:30-9:30pm)