The application for the Spring 2017 program is now open, please apply by clicking this link.
HGSLI alumni will be at the Center for Public Leadership in the Darman room on Friday, January 27 from noon to 1pm to take any program questions for a casual information session, as the best way to understand this unique student-led leadership development program is by talking with students who have had the experience. The Darman room is inside the Center for Public Leadership suite on the first floor of the Taubman Building along Eliot Street in Harvard Square. Feel free to come late and leave early as needed!
The application contains three components:
- Part 1: Name and basic program information
- Part 2: Three application questions
- Part 3: Email CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title your resume as LastName_FirstName_Resume.pdf
If you have any problems accessing the application, contact Lola Fagbami at harvardGSLI@gmail.com.
Please apply online via the link when it becomes available.
Application opens: weekend of January 21, 2017
Application due: Friday, February 3, 2017 at 5:00 pm EST
Interviews (20 minutes long): Friday, February 10 through Sunday, February 12
Notification of acceptance by Monday, February 13
Must be a current Harvard graduate student.
Must be available to attend the full retreat and all Monday night sessions in their entirety (see Required Attendance Dates section below). Full participation and attendance is crucial to the success of this program and thus we cannot accept individuals who are not able to attend all sessions. As peers, we hold each other accountable to show up for each other throughout the semester–before applying, please reflect on whether this semester is the right time to be present and committed to this program.
- Must be able to contribute $50 for the cost of the retreat. Please note that all meals will be provided at the retreat as well as dinner at all of the Monday night sessions.
Required Attendance Dates:
- Retreat: Friday, February 24 (~6:30 pm) – Sunday, February 26 (~3:00 pm)
- Pre-Session: Plan to connect with your Forum group the week of February 27
- Session #1: Monday, March 6 (6:30-9:30pm)
- Session #2: Monday, March 20 (6:30-9:30pm)
- Session #3: Monday, March 27 (6:30-9:30pm)
- Session #4: Monday, April 3 (6:30-9:30pm)
- Session #5: Monday, April 10 (6:30-9:30pm)
- Session #6: Monday, April 17 (6:30-9:30pm)